Winter 2023-24 Sports Performance Training
$150.00 – $900.00
Sports Performance Training
- Session times and age groups WILL change based on sign-ups. We will do our best to accommodate you, but please understand that our offered times will fluctuate based on what age groups, genders, and sports sign up.
- Groups with less than four athletes will be canceled. Athletes will be asked to move to a different time.
- Middle school athletes: If they are in 8th grade, consider the High School/Middle School time. If they are entering 6th/7th grade, please consider the Middle/Elementary times.
- Make-up sessions can be done on opposite days and every Friday. Example: Monday can be made up on Tuesday (and vice versa). Wednesday can be made up on Thursday (and vice versa).
- Elementary school athletes include those entering 4th grade – no younger! For athletes entering 3rd grade or below, contact us to learn about semi-private training.
- All programs are 75 minutes each, which includes 35 minutes of speed/agility and 40 minutes of age-appropriate strength training.
- Athletes will train like athletes by sprinting, jumping, throwing, and lifting each session.
- Groups are capped at 12 athletes per time slot (unless there is a team reservation).
- Free make-ups will be every Friday throughout the program.
- High/Middle School – 4pm
- Middle/Elementary School – 5pm